Before you think about signing into a Hotmail account, you should first have a Hotmail account created. If you do not have an account, then visit www.hotmail.com and choose the sign up for Hotmail account option. Follow the instructions one by one to create your Hotmail account. Once you have created a Hotmail account, the following are the easy steps involved in signing into the Hotmail inbox.
- Open the web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and then type www.outlook.com or www.hotmail.com in the address bar.
- If you type hotmail.com in the address bar, you will be taken to the outlook.com sign in page. You can sign in to Hotmail from its page.
- You will come across two type boxes on the screen. Click inside the first type box to enter your username or email address. This will be @hotmail.com.
- Once done, move the cursor to the next type box and click inside it. Here, you will have to enter your Hotmail password. Make sure you are entering the exact password that you used when creating the Hotmail account.
- Finally, click on the sign in option and you will be taken to your Hotmail inbox.
Continue reading Inbox Hotmail Sign In Account
Creating Hotmail account
If you are new to Hotmail, then follow this simple step by step guide to easily create Hotmail account.
- Visit Hotmail’s official website page www.hotmail.com. You will automatically be directed to the Windows Live page.
- Locate sign up option and click on it. It will be seen in blue color and just below the login form.
- You will be directed to the Microsoft account creation page. You should fill up the form with basic as well as security information is asked to create a Hotmail account.
- Enter your personal details like first and last name, birthdate, gender, country/region, country code, phone number and alternate email address correctly in the appropriate boxes.
What to do after entering all the basic information? The most important and crucial segment of the Hotmail sign up-process follows.
Continue reading Hotmail Sign In Login
Hotmail was one of the first web based email services that were introduced in the nineties and today it has become part of the offerings of Microsoft. Those who have held onto their Hotmail account for decades can continue to do so, though there have been changes that have been brought about on this platform for the convenience and security of the users. Here is a step by step account of how to login into your Hotmail account in the new platform.
How to access Hotmail.com account
When you wish to login Hotmail account, you need to go for a new domain, the Outlook.com:
- Login access can be found in the users of Hotmail.com as well as the users of the new Outlook mail service.
- The best new email features are made available to both sets of users on this platform.
- When one wishes to account they need to follow the steps as mentioned below.
- One needs to type in Hotmail login sign in the domain Outlook.com in their browser.
- When the main page opens up, one needs to type in their email address in full.
- This can be alternated by one’s phone number as well.
- The next field asks for the password which needs to be keyed in to complete the login process.
Once the login process is successfully completed, you will be redirected to your inbox. The inbox of Hotmail remains the same with Continue reading Hotmail Sign in
If you are looking to sign in Hotmail account which you have not accessed for long, there might be certain changes which you might notice. For instance, the account can be accessed through different domains and it is no longer restricted to Hotmail domain. Here are the alternative domains that you can visit to access your Hotmail account – Hotmail domain, MSN or Live domain of Microsoft or Outlook domain. No matter which domain address you type, you will be redirected to the latest domain that is Outlook and here show the process.
Login Help Hotmail
Once you are on the main page of Outlook clicking here you will find the following steps will take you to your Hotmail account:
- The main page of Outlook has the option to key in the login details on the right hand section of the page.
- The first field is the username field. Here one needs to key in the full email address. Whether one has an Outlook or a Hotmail account they will have to key in the full address in the username field.
- The second field takes in password details. The password needs to be typed in as it was originally set. The case sensitive password should be typed as before in order to gain full access to one’s account.
The benefits of getting into Hotmail account through the Outlook interface are several. Most of the enhanced security features, email inbox features and additional amenities like OneDrive, Xbox membership and other Microsoft benefits can now be linked to one’s account, whether in Hotmail or Outlook. What’s more, one can transfer their Hotmail account to an Outlook account seamlessly through this interface.
Login Hotmail problems that might occur
There might be problems that one encounters at the time of trying to login to their Hotmail account:
- Username might not be typed in full as the full email address needs to be keyed in.
- The password might be typed wrong.
While it is easier to remember the username, one might forget their password often. For that reason it makes sense to choose the single use code feature to log in. This is a convenience offered by Microsoft to all users who are trying to access Continue reading Hotmail.com Login Sign in