Hotmail was one of the pioneering email services that were launched at the time when free email service was a novelty. It introduced the concept of web based email service. Hotmail since then changed ownership and was soon brought under the flagship of Microsoft.
Process of creation of Hotmail account
- Log onto the Outlook domain or even if you come on Hotmail domain, you will be redirected to Outlook.
- Here you will find the sign in page on the main website.
- You can choose to sign up for a new Hotmail account by clicking the link offering new users a Microsoft account.
- At the sign up page, one would have to provide some necessary details. These pertain to choosing a username. At this time one could choose to opt for a Hotmail or Outlook address. However, Microsoft is currently in the process of integrating Hotmail with Outlook and the latter domain is encouraged for all new users.
- Once the username is chosen, the password needs to be chosen in a combination of alphanumeric characters from a certain number.
The other details that need to be provided are the sex or gender of the person, date of birth and a valid street address. A valid phone number needs to be provided as well, which becomes part of the 2-step verification process Continue reading Create Hotmail Account