Those who have Hotmail accounts have probably been using the service for a long time. Though Hotmail has undergone several domain changes, the association of the first web based free email service has kept many people loyal users of this email service even when there were several flaws found in Hotmail like a weak security feature, lack of advanced email facilities as offered by the competitors and so forth.
Signing in Hotmail process
Today when you wish to access your existing Hotmail account, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- There are several domains through which Hotmail has been accessed by the users over the past years. For instance, Hotmail was firstly found on its own domain as well as MSN after it was taken over by Microsoft. Soon Microsoft moved it to the Live domain. Today the latest platform where all email services of Microsoft are housed is the Outlook domain where Hotmail users are also redirected to. A user does not need to remember these details as no matter which domain one visits, there is a redirection link to the Outlook domain.
- Once you come into the Outlook domain, you need not be confused when you do not find Hotmail mentioned anywhere. Most users have been informed of this change and they are aware of the same. In case one is not aware, they can simply type in their Hotmail address and password and then proceed to be redirected to their inbox.
- There are certain points to note at the time of logging into one’s Hotmail account through the Outlook platform. The full email addresses needs to be typed in and the password in the right case as well.
After this one can access their inbox as before through Outlook platform has offered several new features of Hotmail users. There might occur certain issues at the time of logging in, which can be Continue reading Hotmail Login
When one wishes to log into their Hotmail account they need to do so through the Outlook domain. Even if one is not aware of these changes, one will be redirected to this domain when they type in www.Hotmail.com into their web browser. The email accounts of all Hotmail users remain the same and they have been simply integrated with the Outlook domain.
Login steps for Hotmail
Here are the steps to follow when one wishes to log into their Hotmail account:
- You need to open a new web browser and type in www.Hotmail.com or www.Outlook.com in order to be redirected to the login page.
- The login fields are present on the right hand section of the main page.
- Once the cursor is brought to the username field, one can type in their email address in full. This is one point where one needs to deviate from their usual logging in ritual. Here one needs to type in the email address in full and partial username details will not help as the login fields will take in Outlook as well as Hotmail addresses as well.
- The next field to enter the details is the password field. Here the password needs to be typed as before and the field is case sensitive which needs to be kept in mind.
- Once the password is keyed in the right, one will get access to their Hotmail account.
The account holds the same details, emails, groups and contacts as before and there are added features in the inbox like integration with Microsoft’s cloud service OneDrive, social media integration features and others.
Hotmail.com Help and their solutions
For those who have a problem signing in, they can follow the options given below to overcome the dilemma of not Continue reading Hotmail.com Login